Business Development Representative
Are you ready to join a fast growing company in which you can build a long-term career calling on exciting and diverse industries? Join the AMS team! Established in 2005, Advanced Metal Solutions help our clients by sourcing low and high volume sheet metal, stampings, enclosures, machining, die-casting, plastic, extrusions, and many other commodities from our factories in Taiwan and China.
You will play a key role as we expand our sales team to support our fast-growing business. You will work closely with our VP of Sales to follow-up, qualify and identify opportunities to feed the sales pipeline. The Business Development Representative will initiate the first conversations with our potential customers. You will nurture and educate the potential customer about AMS and its ability to provide products from Taiwan and China. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence and in-person presence, and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up with experience in sales development.
• Nurture, educate and qualify leads to create sales and opportunities via phone and email
• Research accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect needs and educate the prospect
• Perform outbound cold calling and in-person meetings targeting companies that meet the AMS ideal customer profile
• Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with customers
• Track all prospecting and lead management activities
The Experience We Seek:
• Minimum 1-2 year(s) of lead qualification/business development experience within technology companies
• Experience in outbound cold calling and in-person meetings targeting multiple level contacts including executive management, engineering, and purchasing
• Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads
• Experience in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales opportunities and closing sales
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
If you are motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make a base salary (DOE) plus uncapped commission, paid vacation, 401K, paid holidays and a management team that can help the right individual succeed, let us know!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers